⚽ Let’s Get the Ball Rolling!
Ideas need action –>
Projects need pushing forward –>
Businesses need people who get stuff done –>
Dreaming, planning and strategising are useless unless something actually happens. Having left the comfort of employment to travel, write and work remotely, I know how overwhelming it can seem, but I believe baby steps are as important as giant leaps because both move you forward. I want to understand your goals, work out how to achieve them, and then actually get on with it!
Below are a number of things that I can help you with but it’s not an exhaustive list so if you think you’d like to work with me, but still aren’t sure if I’m the right person, just get in touch.
? Events & Community
Events are a fantastic way to support and grow your community.
- I am the Global Community Manager for Silicon Drinkabout, a networking event for startups, which I grew from 6 to 30+ cities around the world.
- With 3beards I ran Don’t Pitch Me Bro, a monthly demo night, and Chew The Fat which gave our community the chance to hear from successful founders like Eric Ries (The Lean Startup) and Joel Gascoigne (Buffer).
- I love opening the doors of amazing places, to amazing people. I’m helping La Salle and Podere San Giorgio connect with innovative thinkers and creators, to fill their booking sheets and engage with people in a way that sees them coming back time and time again.
- In 2017 I launched Mi Podere, a week long Italian retreat to help guests unwind, reflect & reconnect.
✏ Content & Newsletters
As you will see from my blog I love to write and below are a few examples of things I’ve written for other people.
⭐ Content Curation for Unicorn Hunt
- Hired! — Sam tells us about Freelancer
See more “Hired!” posts here.
- Don’t Stress! BioBeats are hiring.
See more “On The Hunt” posts here.
⭐ Blogs for The Right Tutor Company
⭐ Newsletters for 3beards / Silicon Drinkabout
⭐ Newsletters for Buildupp
- On The Upp
- Buildupp Update
? Social Media
Social media is a great way to promote your content, drive traffic to your website and to authentically engage with your community. I create beautiful, eye catching posts with relevant handles and hashtags and use scheduling tools such as Buffer and Smarter Queue to ensure consistency and regularity.
I’d love to help you with your event management and content needs, especially with a focus on food and travel. If you’re interested please get in touch.